The PRACE 7th Project Access Call for Proposals is now open from February 13 to March 26.
The entire PRACE Tier-0 Research Infrastructure is available:
• CURIE (GENCI@CEA, France)
• FERMI (CINECA, Italy)
• HERMIT (GCS@HLRS, Germany)
• JUQUEEN (GCS@Jülich, Germany)
• MareNostrum (BSC, Spain)
• SuperMUC (GCS@LRZ, Germany)
Allocations will be for 1 year starting from early September, 2013 intended to individual researchers as well as multi-national research groups, asking for resources on a single or multiple machines.
The 7th Call is open to academia and industry under specific mandatory conditions including that access is devoted solely for open R&D research purposes. Please carefully check the full eligibility criteria list in the text of the call for proposals.
All applications – whether submitted by academia or by commercial companies – will be evaluated against the highest peer-review standards. Application must demonstrate scientific excellence, include elements of novelty, transformative aspects and have a recognised scientific impact.
The PRACE 7th Call for Proposals can be found on the PRACE website. It will be closed on March 26, noon (12:00 CET Brussels time)
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE! late submission is not receivable.
Keep in mind the following important dates related to this Call:
• Opening date: February 13, 2013
• Closing date: March 26, 12:00 CET – noon - Brussels time >>> compulsory deadline
• Allocation for 12 months
• Starting date of awarded proposals: September 3, 2012
• For any queries related to applications