HellasGRID Infrastructure and SEE VO Acceptable Use Policy
1. You shall only use the Grid to perform work, or transmit or store data consistent with the stated goals, policies and conditions of use as defined by the body or bodies granting you access.
2. You shall not use the Grid for any unlawful purpose and not (attempt to) breach or circumvent any Grid administrative or security controls.
3. You shall respect intellectual property and confidentiality agreements.
4. You shall protect your access credentials (e.g. private keys or passwords).
5. You shall immediately report any known or suspected security breach or misuse of the Grid or access credentials to the incident reporting locations specified by the Grid and to the relevant credential issuing authorities.
6. You must notify the Registrar of any changes to your Registration Information.
7. Use of the Grid is at your own risk. There is no guarantee that the Grid will be available at any time or that it will suit any purpose.
8. Logged information, including information provided by you for registration purposes, is used for administrative, operational, accounting, monitoring and security purposes only. This information may be disclosed, via secured mechanisms, only for the same purposes and only as far as necessary to other organisations cooperating with the Grid. Although efforts are made to maintain confidentiality, no guarantees are given.
9. The access-granting bodies and Resource Providers are entitled to regulate, suspend or terminate your access, within their domain of authority, and you shall immediately comply
with their instructions.
10. You should include the following acknowledgement “This work used the European Grid Infrastructure (EGI) through the National Grid Infrastructures NGI_GRNET , HellasGRID as part of the SEE Virtual Organisation [and is supported by the EC-funded project PRJ_NAME Grant number XXXXX]”, at every research work you publish at international conferences and journals, where you used the EGI/HellasGrid infrastructure to run your experiments and obtain your results.
11. You are liable for the consequences of you violating any of these conditions of use.