The 8th Thematic CERN School of Computing (tCSC 2020) will be held in Split, Croatia from Sunday 7 June afternoon to Friday 12 June evening.
The theme of the School is “Efficient Scientific Software for Heterogeneous Architectures” – see the academic programme for more details.
The school is aimed at postgraduate (i.e. minimum of Bachelor degree or equivalent) students, engineers and scientists with a few years’ experience in particle physics, in computing, or in related fields. They welcome applications from all countries and nationalities.
- Thursday 27 February 2020 – deadline for application.
- Monday 2 March – you will be informed about the outcome of the selection by email.
- Sunday 5 April – latest date for school fees payment if you are accepted.
- Sunday 7 June morning – student arrivals at MEDILS.
- Saturday 13 June morning – departure.