The launch of the projects EOSC-Pillar, EOSC Synergy, EOSC Nordic, and NI4OS-Europe – marks an important milestone for the development of the European Open Science Cloud as it further connects national initiatives, policies, infrastructures, services, and people to the EOSC. The projects make for a stronger voice in Europe and this webinar will be the first of many mutual synergies and engaged activities that will be carried out over the coming months.
Friday, 11 October 2019, 11:00 – 12:00.
Who should attend
- EOSC Member State representatives
- Those working on EOSC-related initiatives
- Research infrastructures, scientific communities, repository managers, universities, researchers, and industry interested in learning what these regional projects and the EOSC can do for them
- Discover new opportunities with these new funded regional projects
- Get to know the regional projects and what they will contribute to the EOSC
- See the innovative services they plan to bring include in the EOSC
- Understand the national support that the EOSC has through these projects
- See how each projects will approach landscaping within their respective regions
- Get in touch with the people behind the projects