This new issue, launched during the EGI Conference 2019, celebrates 15 Years of EGI Operations and achievements.
- From the first grid jobs to the EOSC
- Building the grid: pretending it was easy
- EGI in numbers: from small steps to giant leaps
- What we learned from the EOSCpilot Science Demonstrators
- VIP and the biomed community: achievements and new challenges
- The EMSO Data Management Platform: from prototype to full production
- Service Level Agreements: EGI’s mission into practice
- EGI Operations Team: 2019 goals
We would also like to take this special issue as an opportunity to thank the 117 writers that have contributed to our first 34 issues. Go to the last page of the PDF to see the full list. Many thanks to all!