The Big Data Value Association granted this label to all i-Spaces that help drive forward Big Data adoption across all domains within European industry.
BDVA i-Spaces serve as European hubs for Big Data research and innovation activities.
Every year, existing hubs can obtain one of the three BDVA i-Space labels: Bronze, Silver and Gold. These grades are aligned with the maturity and impact of the candidates in five main domains: excellence of infrastructure, quality of services, projects and sectors, impact to ecosystem and business model.
For NGIs in the EGI Federation this prize means:
- Being part of a certificated BDV-iSpace Label as quality billboard
- Increased visibility in EU Big-Data community, especially SMEs and innovative actors
- Possibility to connect and benchmark to other iSpace practices
- Access to European funding instruments to enable innovation and federation of existing i-Spaces
- Big-Data community recognition.
See more information on BDVA i-Space labels.